Northlakes Toukley Rotary club’s annual and prestigious Vocational Excellence Awards enables employers and organisations to acknowledge those have greatly and selflessly contributed to the business. We provide the platform to publicly recognise them for their efforts at a prestigious awards night.
The objectives of the program are:
- To promote Vocational Service.
- To encourage pride of workmanship in all vocations.
- To provide employers with an opportunity to recognise employees who display those qualities which are worthy of an award.
- To encourage favourable employer/employee relationships and a sense of community pride in individual achievement.
- To provide an opportunity for Rotary to be involved in the community, particularly the business community.
The Rotary Club of Northlakes Toukley offers the following categories.
Pride of Workmanship Awards
A dedicated employee who applies ‘Service Above Self’.
Pride of Workmanship Awards – Youth
A young adult under 24 who has demonstrated their outstanding service to school, local community or overcome challenges.
Neville Royal Service Above Self – Community Service Award
A volunteer or group who is dedicated, reliable and honourable team member/s who give service beyond self.
Ralph Bryant Vocational Excellence Award
An outstanding business leader who has greatly impacted on the business world, employees and community.