Northlakes Toukley Rotary club’s annual and prestigious Business & Community Awards enables employers and organisations to acknowledge those have greatly and selflessly contributed to the business. We provide the platform to publicly recognise them for their efforts at a prestigious awards night.
The objectives of the program are:
- To promote Vocational Service.
- To encourage pride of workmanship in all vocations.
- To provide employers with an opportunity to recognise employees who display those qualities which are worthy of an award.
- To encourage favourable employer/employee relationships and a sense of community pride in individual achievement.
- To provide an opportunity for Rotary to be involved in the community, particularly the business community.
The Rotary Club of Northlakes Toukley offers the following categories.
Pride of Workmanship Awards
A dedicated employee who applies ‘Service Above Self’.
Pride of Workmanship Awards – Youth
A young adult under 24 who has demonstrated their outstanding service to school, local community or overcome challenges.
Neville Royal Service Above Self – Community Service Award
A volunteer or group who is dedicated, reliable and honourable team member/s who give service beyond self.
Ralph Bryant Vocational Excellence Award
An outstanding business leader who has greatly impacted on the business world, employees and community.