Rewarding those in our community who do amazing work
Often we see people in our workplaces and community who go above and beyond the regular call of duty. They are the overtimers, the supporters, the overachievers… and at times the under appreciated.
The Rotary Northlakes Toukley club started their mission to highlight these people with service awards to say “Thank You”. We provide the platform to publicly recognise them for their efforts at a prestigious awards night.
The objectives of the program are:
- To promote Vocational Service.
- To encourage pride of workmanship in all vocations.
- To provide employers with an opportunity to recognise employees who display those qualities which are worthy of an award.
- To encourage favourable employer/employee relationships and a sense of community pride in individual achievement.
- To provide an opportunity for Rotary to be involved in the community, particularly the business community.
2022 Event Details
Wednesday 18th May 2022
The Hali Bowling Club
50 Natuna Ave, Budgewoi NSW 2262
– Pride of Workmanship Awards
A dedicated employee who applies ‘Service Above Self’.
– Pride of Workmanship Awards – Youth
A young adult under 24 who has demonstrated their outstanding service to school, local community or overcome challenges.
– Neville Royal Service Above Self – Community Service Award
A volunteer or group who is dedicated, reliable and honourable team member/s who give service beyond self.
– Ralph Bryant Vocational Excellence Award
An outstanding business leader who has greatly impacted on the business world, employees and community.